[CentOS] Auto-installing security updates?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon May 25 12:52:22 UTC 2009

> ---Executing: recode

The *Intel* WiFi-NIC (Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini
PCI Adapter) on my IBM Thinkpad X31 worked mostly out-of-the-box.  I
just needed to download the firmware and I was up. So did the SMC Ez
Connect PCMCIA card I used on my previos laptop (I think it was a
prism54 flavor), also once I snarfed the proper firmware for it.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933