[CentOS] OT: Testing and monitoring hardware RAID

Dianne Yumul dianne at wellsgaming.com
Thu May 28 20:56:36 UTC 2009

On May 28, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> what sort of license is this distributed under ?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure. It's software that supposedly comes with
it when you buy it. But the server was assembled by somebody else and
they probably neglected to include the CD when they shipped the
server to us. Here's the page with the download link.

http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/speed/raid/aac/sm/asm-linux_v2_12(922)
_rpm.htm

I'm going to give it a try but don't know when because I would have
to bring the server down just to get the serial number.

Thanks Karanbir and everyone for all the help.

dianne