[CentOS] Postfix Questions

Fri May 1 23:06:48 UTC 2009
Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle <mailinglists at MailNewsRSS.com>

Hi All,

I am working on setting up Postfix and I have a few questions:

1. mynetworks =  Do I put my public static IP here? So I am hosting at
another provider on my own dedicated hardware. Do I put that machines
IP or the IP of my apartment where I want to access from? Second, do I
have to know the Ip information for my BlackBerry to work as well?

2. relaying: Obviously I dont want to be an open relay, but I do what
to send mail from my apartment and from my Blackberry.

Ideas?

-Jason