[CentOS] Apache and CF

Tue May 5 15:31:27 UTC 2009
Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle <mailinglists at MailNewsRSS.com>

Hi All,

I have a CentoS 5.3 Xen Instance at Mosso.

I need to run ColdFusion and I have in the past successfully made
everything work, but not on Linux rather Windows.

I just cannot get Apache and CF talking. I added mod_jrun22, When I
try to serve a CF file, I am asked to download binary data. I
added .cfm and .cfml to Directory Index for /var/www/html in
httpd.conf and nothing still.

I have been trying to get this working for days.

If anyone has a bit of free time, I can pay about $25. (Sorry, trying
to get launched so my llc can make money). If anyone would trade
'services' can offer copies of our peoducts when they go live or some
CF dev.

-Jason