[CentOS] svnsync not using config dir

Sun May 10 15:57:01 UTC 2009
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

Hello:

I tried posting this to the subversion mailing
list, but that does not seem to be taking the
post so I am hoping this list can help.

I am using svnsync installed using yum on my
CentOS 5 server.

I am trying to tell the sync command to save
the certificates and credentials in a directory,
but it does not seem to be doing so.

I created a directory /usr/local/svn/MyProject.config

To run the sync, I used this command:

/usr/bin/svnsync sync https://svn2.jammconsulting.com/svn/MyProject
--config-dir /usr/local/svn/MyProject.config --username svnsync

When I issue the command, it asks me to accept the
certificate.  I told it to accept permanently and
gave the svnsync password when prompted.

But, nothing was saved in the config directory
and when I issue the command again, it still asks
me to accept the certificate and the password for
the svnsync user account.

Any ideas why this is not working?

Thanks,
	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.