[CentOS] 'Missing end of line'

Thu May 28 06:34:57 UTC 2009
Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>

For a while I've been getting this in my daily reports:

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

error: /etc/logrotate.conf:26 missing end of line

It appears to originate from my CentOS server (though since client root mail
goes there I can't be certain.  The headers don't suggest client origin, to
me).  I've checked the logrotate.conf script and it looks OK to the untrained
eye.  It ends with an empty line.  Any clue as to what I should be checking?
Thanks

Anne