[CentOS] Adding an 'official' CentOS image to the Amazon EC2(Electronic Compute Cloud)

Fri May 8 15:30:25 UTC 2009
Sean Carolan <scarolan at gmail.com>

> You are missing the point, imho. I think the real issue, for me anyway,
> is that Amazon is actively discouraging what is essentially a community,
> in spite of the fact that they and many of their users rely on the
> community to get things done, both work and play.

Indeed.  The entire infrastructure is built on Linux and Xen virtual
machines.  One would think they'd be a bit more friendly and
communicative to the CentOS organization.