[CentOS] Calendar server

Mon May 11 21:31:11 UTC 2009
Max Hetrick <maxhetrick at verizon.net>

Scott Silva wrote:

> Do you think you might want webmail also? If so, the Horde apps from the
> extras repo will do it for you.

Hi, Scott,

I've been "evaluating" Zimbra for a bit now, as it seemed that
configuration and set up of Horde was kind of complicating. I wasn't
aware that it was in the repo, though, so perhaps I'll give it another shot.

Are there any docs that you are aware of to getting it up and running
using the RPMs?

I know the Horde website has documentation on installing things, but
they seem custom to installing it manually and compiling packages, etc.
Honestly, their documentation seems lacking from a configuration stand
point.

Thanks for any input!

Regards,
Max