[CentOS] rpmbuild date shift

Wed May 13 16:21:24 UTC 2009

David Hrbáč wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to ask if anyone's experiencing date shift with rpmbuild/mock
> on C5. I see +1 day date shift within changelog. Checked with
> mock-0.9.14-3.el5.hrb and mock-0.6.13-1.el5_2.3.

I just randomly picked up a few pkgs that have come through the
buildsystem on centos, and they dont seem to have a date issue, although
some of them seem to have gone from single digit day mark to double
digit. eg: May 4 2009 is now May 04 2009. And I have no idea why that
is, its not good.

Will poke the stuff a bit more today and try to work out what is going
on and why this is happening. If you guys dig up anything in the mean
time, do let me know.

- KB