[CentOS] Samba Question

Thu May 21 18:43:39 UTC 2009
JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com>

--
Migrate what data exactly? Is winbindd/samba your domain controller or
is it on a Active Directory Server?

Caveat is you don't need winbindd. If you using winbind with AD then
save your *.tdb files. Depends on your situation totally. Kerberos cache
come to mind also. You smb.conf also. Just to migrate user data none of
the above is needed. This answer you ? ?. As far as I know UID and GID
is the only way to inter operate with AD...

JohnStanley