[CentOS] Where can I get the source package of the RPM alsa-driver-1.0.20-78.el5.i386.rpm

Sun May 24 04:44:16 UTC 2009
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

Hi,

2009/5/23 jasonwen <jasonwen at grandpoint.biz>:
>     I want to get the the source codes of the RPM package
> alsa-driver-1.0.20-78.el5.i386.rpm, but I can not find it, anyone knows
> that?

This package is not included in CentOS, so it is probably from a third
party repo. I am assuming you got this package from the ATrpms repo,
as it has one with that exact name.

You should probably ask this question in their mailing list and not in
the CentOS one. But to save you some time, if it is really the one
from ATrpms you are looking for, you can find the SRPM for it here:
http://dl.atrpms.net/src/el5-i386/atrpms/stable/alsa-driver-1.0.20-78.src.rpm

HTH,
Filipe