[CentOS] Auto-installing security updates?

Mon May 25 12:23:35 UTC 2009
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 10:56 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
  ^^^^^^^^^

Not likely on this list. More likely, a "preponderance", maybe even a
"majority", but I wouldn't be surprised if even those aren't achieved.
BTW, "general" is redundant with "consensus".

--
Bill