[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CESA-2009:1075 Moderate CentOS 5 i386 httpd Update

Thu May 28 17:56:18 UTC 2009

On 05/28/2009 06:43 PM, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
> Does the test version (2.2.8) have these backported in them already?

no..

> If not, are these exploits local or global? Can i just update mod_ssl to
> alleviate the problem if I have 2.2.8? More than willing to go back to
> 2.2.3 if needed. Just trying to save a little work since 2.2.8 has run
> very well for me.

the entire 'el5s2' suite of packages had an update recently, and is
pending a push out - but it will not happen before Monday. I suggest you
read the advisory and make a decision based on that.