[CentOS] OT: Testing and monitoring hardware RAID

Thu May 28 18:17:23 UTC 2009
Guy Boisvert <boisvert.guy at videotron.ca>

Dianne Yumul wrote:

> I checked the Adaptec site again and found a link to the Adaptec
> Storage Manager.
> I don't know how I missed that, thanks for the push in the right
> direction.
> Hopefully it works.
>
> Thanks,
>
> dianne

Hi,

	I use the Adaptec Storage manager under CentOS 5 (with Adaptec 3405
HBA).  It seems to be decent (functionality wise) but i saw that it
works under Java...  My deception was great when i saw that.  I had
numerous problems with Java and management tools on the past.  I just
hope i wont't have to fight with Java all over again...

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.