[CentOS] Tripwire Question

Al Sparks

data345 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 18:58:36 UTC 2009

I'm trying to run tripwire on a RHEL 5.4 box.  I'm new to it.

I'm getting errors:
   The object: "/ora" is on a different file system...ignoring.

For one thing, it's not a different file system.  It's not any different than the root partition, that tripwire will monitor.  And I want tripwire to monitor it.

I've been googling around, and have seen this error in all sorts of places, but with either no comment or, if a question is specifically asked about this, no answer to the question.

Anyone out there know what the work around for this might be?

   === Al