[CentOS] user management solution needed

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:54:36 UTC 2009

> I too have experienced this PAIN!!!
> However I never quite got it done, always seemed real close but not quite.
> Did you document??

This is sadly a pretty major area where open source falls down way,
way too often.   I'd far sooner go with the 2nd best solution that has
really good documentation, than the best solution with terrible docs.
 Heck, I'd even go for the 3rd or 4th best if all the ones above it
had terrible docs.

The only thing that can make up for terrible docs is a good support list.

And yes, I document everything very well!   My motto is "If you aren't
spending 5% to 10% of your time documenting what you do, then neither
you nor your manager are doing their job"