[CentOS] administering an MS Windows partition under Linux

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Fri Nov 6 19:49:46 UTC 2009

> If I have a dual-boot machine (Linux and Windows) would I have any
> good tools under Linux that would allow me to look at the content of
> the Windows boot partition, administer it, clean up the registry,

What about mounting the partition on Linux:
http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/centos_linux_guides/centos_linux_step
_by_step_guide/s1-q-and-a-windows.html

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com
CentOS 5.4 KVM VPS $55/mo, no setup fee, no contract, dedicated 64bit CPU