[CentOS] Serious Privileges Problem: Second Post!

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Sat Nov 7 14:23:27 UTC 2009

Victor:

> I have a serious privileges problem that is making it impossible
> to serve python pages on a CentOS server. I have tried to resolve
> this problem in my last post, but now it appears that interest
> has petered out. I'm desperate and hoping someone on this list can help.

You need to move to a host that includes support or hire a consultant.

    Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com
CentOS 5.4 KVM VPS $55/mo, no setup fee, no contract, dedicated 64bit CPU