[CentOS] Serious Privileges Problem: Second Post!

mark m.roth at 5-cent.us
Sun Nov 8 16:56:44 UTC 2009

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 14:10:30 -0500
> Victor Subervi wrote:
>
>> It's been a while, but now I remember what a dos file looks like in a unix
>> environment. No, these files look like unix files (without the carets and
>> crap).
>
> The file command will verify that for you.
>
> You said that this thing runs fine on another server.   Is the other server
> running Linux or Windows? (Or something else?)

I've not been following this thread closely - can you run python -c script.py
on the machine you're having trouble on?

	mark

--

  Nonfeasance

  The omission or failure by a person or public body to do
something which that person or public body has agreed to
do or has power to do.

<http://www.butterworths.com.au/legalwords/html/001056.htm>