[CentOS] Inquiry:How to get remote login via frame relay link over E1?

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:25:17 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for your reply . Please be informed that the remote
client is getting IP address from my CentOS server via its DHCP so my CentOS
server can reach him via air interface (this is accomplished on GPRS
interface) . But there is no LAN connection between the client and the
remote network element that I want to remote login to it . The assigned IP
address to the client comes from the range @10.20.30.0 to 10.20.30.40 and
the remote network element is at @172.18.230.1 . Please be informed that my
CentOS server has direct frame relay link over E1 to the remote network
element . Do you mind to let me know if there is a way to remote login to
that remote network element ?
Let me thank you in advance