[CentOS] Open Source (or Closed Source) multi-user password manager

Sven Aluoor

aluoor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:06:47 UTC 2009

Hello

We use an Open Source Windows software[0] with about 1200 passwords.
The encrypted file is stored on a CIFS-share. When concurrent write
occurs, the users overwrite other users passwords.

Now we are searching for a mutli-user password manager. Open Source
would be good, but Closed Source is also accepted. support for Windows
is a requirement and it shouldn't be a web application.

So far I only found Clipperz[1] (sadly uses PHP/MySQL). Google results
are bloated with SEO-spam.

Can you recommend me an application? What do other Linux teams use?

regards
Sven

[0] http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/pins.html
[1] http://www.clipperz.com/open_source/clipperz_community_edition