[CentOS] London Beer event today, last reminder

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

ribalba at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:21:55 UTC 2009

Hey

Some of us are yet-again going to be getting together for a CentOS
Beer evening on the 10th Nov 2009 at the Kings and Queens. The Pub is
mostly quiet during the week, has a fair selection of drinks and is
central enough to most people in the city.

The full address is :
King & Queens,
1 Foley St,
London,
W1W 6DL

Here is a Google Street view of the place http://bit.ly/1PchSO

We should be there from about 6:30pm onwards. And depending on how
people feel about it, will move around the corner to Ragham, for some
food around 9pm. When you get there, keep an eye out for people in
CentOS T-Shirts/ Shirts.

There is no real agenda except focus on beer and the food! However,
you are welcome to bring laptops around and show off any cool stuff
you've been working on ( iirc, there is no internet at the pub though
).

There will be some promo stuff to give away and I will bring a few
T-Shirts people can get for a little donation towards the project.

Cheers Didi

----

My www page: www.ribalba.de
Email / Jabber: ribalba at gmail.com