[CentOS] Rescuing svn repo from *IDIOTS*

Arturas Skauronas helpaz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:06:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Stephen Nelson-Smith <
stephen at atalanta-systems.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A moron has checked in a DVD iso into subversion.
>
> How can I undo the damage, and make the repo a sensible size again?
>
> Also, is there a cunning way to get subversion to say: "Oi! Moron!
> This file is huge, you can't check it in!" ?
>
> S.

yum can try do that:
svnadmin dump -r x:y repos_path>svnproject (where x:y is revisions numbers.
for y use revision before dvd)
then delete that project and exactly don't remember, but probably smth like
that:
svnadmin load REPOS_PATH<svnproject
of course it is better to play around with test projects
for better understand look into svnadmin help, or svn book