[CentOS] stunbdc

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sun Nov 15 00:15:33 UTC 2009

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:

> But it seams like I can build the fedora spec file on my system, with
> some minor patching. And the stunbdc program seams to work
> $ stunbdc
> Server address: port 3478
> STUN transaction started (timeout 600ms).
> I have uploaded src the rpm to my website.
> http://www.ribalba.de/geek/port/
> and a x86_64 build can be found under
> http://www.ribalba.de/geek/port/libnice/
> if you need another arc tell me and I will fire up mock :)
> Please test this. I have just built it and run the program you requested.

Thanks very much.
It seems to work fine on my CentOS-5.4 (x86_64) machine:
[tim at althea ~]$ stunbdc -4 stun.ekiga.net
Server address: port 3478
STUN transaction started (timeout 600ms).
STUN unknown: 0 mandatory attribute(s)!
Received 88-bytes STUN message
 Mapped address found!
Mapped address: port 58108
[tim at althea ~]$ uname -a
Linux althea.gayleard.com 2.6.18-164.el5 #1 SMP Thu Sep 3 03:28:30 EDT 2009
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366