[CentOS] CentOS Enterprise IPA (Identity, Policy, and Audit) Server

Alan McKay

alan.mckay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:14:31 UTC 2009

OK, I'm just looking through the list archives because I'm revisiting
my centralised authentication as per an email I'd sent out a while
back.  And I hit upon this.  And incidentally I believe this is one
instance where I think top-posting is warranted so please do not chew
me out for it (left original in tact as a memory refresher since it
has been nearly 2 months)

Anyway, from the original message I do not see any docs for setting up
the server.   The documentation URL provided below has a doc for the
client side, and for the user, but not for setting up the server.

Also wondering how this compares to Centos-DS and which one I should be using.

thanks,
-Alan