[CentOS] CERN using RHEL/CentOS?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:04:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:52 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 11/24/2009 10:19 AM, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>> http://www.seoexpertconsultants.com/index.php?linux&release=Scientific%205.1
>> So no way to decide from screenshots what they run...
> We can always ask :) atleast some of their admin people are on this list
> as well!

That would make for a hell of a press release too!

"Linux (specifically CentOS) responsible for LHC blackhole that
destroyed the world!"

Just think of the publicity we'd get!

/no I don't think it'll destroy the world. Yes, I think some of the
researchers are smoking crack if they think the LHC events are coming
back in time to destroy itself.

George Orwell