[CentOS] Docx format ?

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Fri Nov 27 08:22:11 UTC 2009

Actually, I had to swap the disks to a newer machine, the obsolete Dell I
had intended for this had a problem with the BIOS or something, so that
whenever it rebooted it went into some kind of standby and I had to first
turn it off completely and then turn it on again. So much for being
environmentally aware and friendly to the nature by reusing old hardware...

Anyway, I'll continue to look into OOO and pptx.