[CentOS] Centos 5.4 on Acer Aspire One

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 27 16:07:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 10:54 -0500, Tait Clarridge wrote:
> If you want wireless, Fedora is probably the easiest of the two.

It's my understanding that Centos now includes support for the wireless
networking in the Acer Aspire One.

>  Any
> specific reasons why you want CentOS on a netbook? More specifically
> why
> you want enterprise Linux on your netbook?

It's my last computer with Fedora on it.  Everything else now runs
Centos.  So I figure that it it will work with Centos (which it
apparently will) then I would like to have it match the rest of my
stuff.