[CentOS] Real world report for the Newsletter

Mon Nov 2 08:39:52 UTC 2009
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <ribalba at gmail.com>

Hey

The last "Newsletter survey" found that many people are interested in
how CentOS is used and what people do with it, I would like to invite
anyone who has some spare time or has something to share to write a
little article about how they are using CentOS.

I suppose interesting stuff would be how many machines, how you manage
them, what programs you use, stuff that has happened and stopped
production (even funny stuff of the likes of "rat in fuse") and pretty
much what ever you want.

If you don't want personal data appearing for security reasons we can
work something out so that your server safety is not affected.

Cheers and thanks for the help.

Didi
----

My www page: www.ribalba.de