[CentOS] Cluster server options?

Sat Nov 7 18:57:37 UTC 2009
Scott Ehrlich <srehrlich at gmail.com>

I have a 10 blade cluster of just hardware - I can install what I
want, how I want.   What options are there if I wanted to build the 10
blades as one large beast, but _NOT_ necessarily for someone doing
grid-type work?    Some users don't now how to program that way, but
they'd like to have their program run on something that acts like a
single processor, but a massive single processor with lots of memory.
 Some code is designed for a single, powerful workstation.  I'd like
this cluster to act as one powerful workstation.

Thanks for insights.

Scott