[CentOS] Centos 5.4 with Rage

Mon Nov 9 19:16:46 UTC 2009
Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>

I'm trying to install a newly downloaded Centos 5.4 on an older Dell
PowerEdge 300. Unfortunately, it came with one of those ATI Rage 2.0
video cards. The install screens show fine, and the initial screen does
fine, but once it starts the "firstboot" section, where I'm supposed to
select the firewall and such, I get two thirds of the top of the screen
and a repeat of the top third on the bottom. Hence I don't get the
bottom third where all of the selection buttons are.

Anybody have a clue how to get around this?

Steve Campbell