[CentOS] Adaptec SCSI Card 2930LP supported by CentOS 5.x?

Mon Nov 16 14:43:28 UTC 2009
Frank Thommen <frank.thommen at embl-heidelberg.de>

Hi,

for a specific application we need a low-profile SCSI card (PCI) with
external 50pin connector.  I thought about getting an "Adaptec SCSI Card
2930LP".  However I was not able to find any usable information about
wether this card is supported by Linux/CentOS 5.x or not.  Does anyone
have this card working with a CentOS 5.x machine?

Alternatively: Are there any linux-supported low-profile PCI SCSI cards
with 50pin connector which are supported by CentOS 5.x and which you can
recommend?

Thanks in advance

    frank

--
Frank Thommen - Structures IT Management and Support - EMBL Heidelberg
frank.thommen at embl-heidelberg.de - +49 6221 387 8353