[CentOS] OT: Using rdesktop as terminal client to Windows 2008 R2

Wed Nov 18 12:50:16 UTC 2009
carlopmart <carlopmart at gmail.com>

Hi all,

  I am using rdesktop as a terminal client to connect to Windows Terminal Server
over years without problems until now. I have a problems with five Windows 2008 R2
servers: point cursor turns black when I connect to them. But this problem
disappears if I turn on windows 7 theme on these servers, but performance it is very
very bad.

  This problem only appears with windows 2008 R2 and not on Windows 2008 SP2 or
Windows 2003 R2 servers.

  I have tried to add: Option "SWcursor" "true" (nvidia graphics card using native
nvidia drivers), on my xorg.conf without luck.

  My laptop is centOS 5.4 fully updated with rdesktop-1.6.0-3.

  Any ideas??

  Thanks.
--
CL Martinez