[CentOS] Dealing with MS .msg files on Linix

Mon Nov 2 19:21:48 UTC 2009
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Mon, November 2, 2009 14:10, Alan Sparks wrote:
> Are they TNEF format?  Could something like the following help you?
> Checked the SquirrelMail plugins repo?
> http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=62

How can I tell the format from the raw message file?  Other than the
XML stuff at the top of the message body it looks much like any
other mime message.

But I will check out the link.  Thank you.

Regards,

Canada  L8E 3C3