[CentOS] SELinux is preventing httpd from loading /usr/local/apache/modules/libphp5.so

Sat Nov 7 07:51:24 UTC 2009
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 02:36:13PM +0700, Ricky Tompu Breaky wrote:

> My Apache2 can not start.
>
> I find this error in /var/log/messages:
> Nov  7 14:20:47 cencen setroubleshoot: SELinux is preventing httpd from
> relocation. For complete SELinux messages. run Realertrag -l
> 077ac3bc-5f20-4954-99c3-a754f9cd7df2
>
> I've done: sealert -l 077ac3bc-5f20-4954-99c3-a754f9cd7df2
>  but It does not make any change.

	As you are not running CentOS's httpd package, but rather the
	package that Cpanel installed in it's place you should contact
	either your hosting provider or Cpanel's support team for
	assistance.  Any assistance you are given in CentOS support
	channels is likely to cause problems on your server as it's
	no longer a core CentOS install due to the number of core
	package components that have been replaced.

							John

--
From empirical experience, your Exchange admin needs to put down the
crack pipe and open a window to disperse the fumes. - Ralf Hildebrandt