[CentOS] Serious Privileges Problem: Second Post!

Sat Nov 7 15:05:04 UTC 2009
Drew <drew.kay at gmail.com>

> Nonsense. You can't solve it either, can you? You're as stumped as the rest
> of us...but arrogant, too.

Victor,

To be brutally honest, you haven't given the list the info we need to
help you solve this problem. I've been following this thread and so
far I'm seeing a puzzle with half the pieces missing.

That said the first line of your error messages typically indicates
that the script can't find the python executable pointed at by the
script on the #! line.

--
Drew

--Marie Curie