[CentOS] Serious Privileges Problem: Second Post!

Sat Nov 7 18:35:02 UTC 2009
Victor Subervi <victorsubervi at gmail.com>

Adding python debugging to apache revealed an import error. The strange
thing is that when I load the exact lines of code in the command line python
interpreter, it has no trouble importing the class in question.

With respect to the dos question, I've uploaded this exact code in its exact
format (*.py files) to another server where it serves just fine. I can't
find where to get dos2unix, but do I need it?