[CentOS] mirrorlist for 5.4

Sun Nov 8 18:20:14 UTC 2009
Markus Falb <markus.falb at fasel.at>

Simon Wesp wrote:

> Am Sonntag, den 08.11.2009, 15:06 +0000 schrieb Markus Falb:
>> mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?
release=5.4&arch=x86_64&repo=os
> mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=5&arch=x86_64&repo=os
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell Simon Wesp
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SimonWesp Am Sonntag, den 08.11.2009,
> 15:06 +0000 schrieb Markus Falb:
>> mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?
release=5.4&arch=x86_64&repo=os
> mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=5&arch=x86_64&repo=os
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell Simon Wesp
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SimonWesp Am Sonntag, den 08.11.2009,
> 15:06 +0000 schrieb Markus Falb:
>> mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?
release=5.4&arch=x86_64&repo=os
> mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=5&arch=x86_64&repo=os

I know that release=5 is working, but this is not what i want.

In my Experience it is not always possible to upgrade all machines to the
newest and shiniest OS out there. Not within the first week at least. So
I have to maintain machines with 5.3 and machines with 5.4 and ...
My argument is that i do not want have Updates offered that are not
appropriate.

("release=5.3" _is_ working)

> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell Simon Wesp
Liebe Grüße aus dem verregnetem Wien ;-)

--
best regards,
markus