[CentOS] mirrorlist for 5.4

Sun Nov 8 23:52:27 UTC 2009

On 08/11/09 22:46, Markus Falb wrote:
> What i was trying to ask is:
> is it per purpose that there is a "release=5" and "release=5.3" is
> working but not "release=5.4" or in other words

'5.3' is only working since it hasent been moved away to vault.c.o as
yet, which will happen during this week. at which point only
releasever=5 will work.

Also, we hope to change the whole stack of code that runs behind this
mirrorlist and mirror management stuff during the next couple of months.
in my opinion, having a subrelease like 5.2 or 5.3 work is only going to
lead to people with orphaned setups - unless we support a longterm 5.2
or 5.3 release - which we dont.

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK   | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh