[CentOS] Inquiry:How to get remote login via frame relay link over E1?

Tue Nov 10 05:52:50 UTC 2009
hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>

Thank you very much for your reply . I got the point . The remote client
just needs to have LAN connection to the remote Intranet and then my CentOS
server can remote login to the network element .
Thank you in advance