[CentOS] vsftpd question

Fri Nov 13 19:20:57 UTC 2009

On 11/13/2009 07:16 PM, Victor Subervi wrote:
> Hi;
> I've learned how to add a user and change the root dir of vsftpd (which
> of course is undocumented). Now I need to learn how to make it so that a
> given user can only access his/her folder (within the root dir). Please

not sure what docs you are looking at - but all these things are quite
clearly documented in the vsftpd docs and config files. Start by looking
there.

It almost seems as if you are relying on this list to be your sysadmin
and your sp0onfeeder.

eg. Start by indicating what docs you have looked and what is it that
you didnt find.

Also, be considerate and dont top post. if you dont know what that means
- go look it up