[CentOS] vsftpd question

Sat Nov 14 11:01:05 UTC 2009
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 05:45:34AM -0500, Victor Subervi wrote:

> Now, forgive me, but that seems anal.  What's the rationale there?

	While that may seem "anal" to you, it's one of the guidelines
	of this and other CentOS mailing lists as specified at:

	http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16

	It's also common practice for almost every mailing list
	that I am a member of outside of the CentOS related lists
	also.

							John

--
"Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each
man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man