[CentOS] How well does CentOS 5.4 support Arabic language and I can writing Arabic script from a standard keyboard?

Sat Nov 14 13:34:01 UTC 2009
Rubin <rubin at xs4all.nl>

Hi,

Out of curiousness, I checked this out. Found the following pages:

http://djihed.com/arabisation/arabic-gnome-216-completed
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ar

Since Gnome 2.16 is in RHEL/CentOS 5.x, I suppose you should be fine!

Regards,

Rubin.