[CentOS] RAIDs and JBOD?

Mon Nov 16 21:49:09 UTC 2009
James Bensley <jwbensley at gmail.com>

Ok,
I'm back again...

Thanks again to all for more replies and info, all the info of the list
members is really appreciated.

So I have found this card and wondered if anyone has a second opinion on it
(http://www.supermicro.com/products/accessories/addon/AOC-SAT2-MV8.cfm).
Seeing as it states on the website that the CD that comes with the card has
RedHat drivers on it, and I will be using CentOS 5.4 i386 on my little home
server everything should work just dandy shouldn't it? I am trying find some
examples online of people using this card with CentOS in a software RAID but
nothing yet so wondered if anyone here has any input here?

--
Regards,
James ;)

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."