[CentOS] RAIDs and JBOD?

Mon Nov 16 22:33:24 UTC 2009
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

(http://www.supermicro.com/products/accessories/addon/AOC-SAT2-MV8.cfm).
> Seeing as it states on the website that the CD that comes with the
> card has RedHat drivers on it, and I will be using CentOS 5.4 i386
> on my little home server everything should work just dandy shouldn't
> it?

Supermicro has a good pre-sales team.  I would call them and ask.
They should be able to give you a definitive answer.

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
CentOS 5.4 VPS with unmetered bandwidth only $25/month!