[CentOS] RAIDs and JBOD?

Mon Nov 16 22:53:10 UTC 2009
James Bensley <jwbensley at gmail.com>

Thanks for the speedy replies guys,

I had an itch, so I itched it; In the back of my head I couldn't help
but think I had miss-read the details about my mobo and that it was
PCI-E not PCI-X and I was right, so the previous card is no longer an
option although I am not liking the look of it thanks to the list
members finding various problems for me (thanks guys, saved me some
time and hassle there!) so instead I am looking at one of these
(http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/support/sata/sataii/AAR-1430SA/). Its
based on the Marvell 88SX7042 chipset which seems to work under CentOS
5, Hurray!

--
Regards,
James ;)

Mike Ditka  - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have
given us arms."