[CentOS] Inquiry:What is the equivalent of "ping -f -l" on the CentOS server?

Wed Nov 18 15:14:52 UTC 2009
Robert <kerplop at sbcglobal.net>

hadi motamedi wrote:
> Sorry. It was just an example . I wanted to ask you for the equivalent
> of "ping -f -l" in its general format . Please help me.
<snip>

The equivalent of "man" is "man", therefore the equivalent of "man ping"
is "man ping".  That is also the equivalent of "man ping" in the RedHat
Linux 7.2 from which you apparently *have* migrated since your initial
post here on Sept 12: