[CentOS] Is there a CentOS selinux mailing list?

Mon Nov 23 18:26:32 UTC 2009
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 11:01 -0700, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> The subject says it all. I've still got that irritating problem of selinux
> complaining with smagent writing to its own logfile, and as I mentioned
> here, weeks ago, I've done everything that sealert says, a number of
> times, and it didn't fix it, and I've determined that it's clearly an
> error handling failure of selinux.
>
> So, I'm hoping to find someone else who's run into the same thing....
----
the problem with sealert's is that the paths are relative so just
running the command without doing a 'cd /path/affected/by/selinux/'
doesn't actually work.

to specifically answer your question, no, I don't know of a specific
CentOS-SELinux list but the general SELinux list is certainly all you
need...