[CentOS] firefox systemwide settings

Wed Nov 25 13:37:31 UTC 2009
Janez Kosmrlj <postnalista at googlemail.com>

If anybody needs this in the future.
Firefox stores its default configuration in
/usr/lib/firefox-x.x.x/defaults/preferences/firefox.js
also look at other files in this and the
/usr/lib/firefox-x.x.x/defaults/profile directory

I also found out how to prevent users from changing their settings. Its all
explained at the folowing link:

BR