[CentOS] Client backup solution with web interface

Thu Nov 12 12:00:57 UTC 2009
Jussi Hirvi <listmember at greenspot.fi>

I have tried to google for this kind of application, but have not found.

There should be a web interface, where the client (person) could start
an rsync backup of his/her workstation to a remote server (= the web
server machine).

I need this because the client has a dynamic ip, so the ssh key
authentication on the server never works un-interactively - because
every time the cient ip has changed, and the script asks:
> The authenticity of host ##.##.##.## can't be established.
> RSA key fingerprint is ##########.
> Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

Or could there be some other approach to this?

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland